|The Kerry Way||The Dingle Way|
Ring of Kerry : Guided
8 Day – Ring of Kerry / The Kerry Way
Day 1: Pickup from Dublin/Shannon/Kerry Airport to Killarney
Day 2: Gap of Dunloe – 12Km
Day 3: Kerry Way – Torc Waterfall – Galway bridge 12Km
Day 4: Sneem – Staigue 14Km
Day 5: Caherdaniel – Waterville (Coastal Walk)
Day 6: Free day – Skellig Islands / Valentia Islands (weather and boats permitting)
Day 7: Glenbeigh – Circuit of Seefin 12Km
Day 8: Depart the ring of Kerry back towards Killarney.
Cost: €865 per person sharing
Single supplement: +€150
Numbers of days of tour can be shortened or extended upon request.
Average Persons Walking speed is 4Km ph so most walks are approx 4-5hrs per day at a pleasant pace.
If dates don't suit check our other guided Tours that include this area.
|Celtic West||8 day Kerry|
Included in costs
- Friendly and family run guest Houses and B+Bs (Irish Tourism Board Approved)
- An expert local guide to keep you informed and safe.
- All breakfasts and packed lunches for walks.
- Evening meal upon arrivalprovided.
- Luggage Transfer each day.
- All Information on public transport required will be given.
Extra accommodation before or after this trip can be arranged for you.
Not Covered – Free day activities or boat to Skelligs.
Return to top of page.